- We endeavour to keep our customers suitably informed with relevant news and information, without creating excess traffic.
- We never set out to spam customers with irrelevant information.
- We will never sell/ give your data to a third party unless required to do so for legal reasons.
All personal information that you provide is kept in accordance with the provisions of UK data protection laws. In no way will information be exploited within our trusted company and databases will never be sold or any information given to us is solely for our benefit. This includes all information gathered whether by electronically or in person.
We use the information that we collect about you to process orders and to provide a greater, more personalised experience, including shopping experience. When you register, we need to know your name, phone number/s, e-mail address, home and delivery address as this information is used every time you order.
We also require a telephone number as we need this in case there is a query with your order. Please note: we give your number and e-mail address to our courier to enable them to efficiently deliver your order. Any such information is subsequently discarded.
Safe and secure shopping online
Warner Tech-Care UK Ltd t/a PC Werth is committed to providing the safest and most secure shopping experience available online. We use industry leading secure server technology in conjunction with Secure Socket Layering (SSL) to protect your details and assist your shopping experience. SSL is the industry standard for encryption and enables millions of secure online transactions everyday. In summary, your payment details and personal details are safe when you order with us!
If you register with us you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, address, details of your credit card (only if you are paying by credit card), telephone number and email address so that we can process and fulfill your order, notify you of your order status and inform you of special offers and promotions.
How do we use your information?
We use the information that we collect about you to:
1. Process your orders
2. Manage your account
3. Administer this website.
4. Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of the site.
5. Notify you about enhancement to our services, such as changes to the website, new services and special offers that may be of interest. We may contact you by mail, telephone or email with offers.
Non-registered visitors to the site are sent anonymous cookies to keep track of their browsing patterns and build up a demographic profile.
Cookies help us to recognise when you next visit our website and note the advertisements displayed to you. This allows us to tailor the service we provide to your preferences.
You can usually change your browser so that it will not accept cookies.