Kamplex r37a Clinical Audiometer
The r37a is a hugely capable and comprehensive clinical audiometer, suitable for private and hospital use. Available in numerous configurations with high frequency options to suit professionals’ specific requirements, the r37a is perfectly suited for all clinical requirements.
Kamplex r37a Clinical Audiometer:
- Manual and automated testing, pure and warble tone, NBN, speech
- Additional tests include ABLB, speech, Stenger, DLI, SISI, Bekesy, tone decay, MLB, multi and high frequency up to 20,000 Hz (on r37ahf model with suitable headset)
- External inputs allowing for recorded materials or live speech to be used
- 7” TFT high resolution screen
- Built-in thermal printer Store results via SD card, export as PDF or via Kamplex patient management software
- NOAH compatible
- 3 years warranty
Vat Relief If you are a charity or individual and the goods you buy from us you consider eligible for VAT Relief (Zero Rate) as per VAT Notice 701/6 and 701/7, please choose the relevant form at the checkout.