Kamplex r25c Diagnostic Audio-Tymp
Kamplex r25c Diagnostic Audio-Tymp is most comprehensive combination of audiometer and tympanometer available. r25c combines diagnostic impedance testing with diagnostic audiometry incl. special tests, speech and free field. Kamplex r25c Diagnostic Audio-Tymp has been designed for the portability needed when working outside of your normal clinic or in a clinic where space is at a premium.
Kamplex r25c Diagnostic Audio-Tymp:
- Pure and warble tone, narrow band, speech and white noise
- External inputs allow for pre-recorded speech tests and live voice microphone inputs 226 Hz probe tones with optional high frequencies (678, 800 and 1000 Hz on r25c PT model)
- Additional tests include acoustic reflex, Ipsi or contralateral, reflex with automated pump control and reflex decay
- Paediatric distraction via colourful animations on screen during quick check and HF tympanometry (only on PT models)
- Built-in super clear 7” TFT colour screen
- Fast built-in thermal printer
- Automated and manual test methods
- Store results via SD card, export as PDF or via Kamplex patient management software
- NOAH compatible
- 3 years warranty
Vat Relief If you are a charity or individual and the goods you buy from us you consider eligible for VAT Relief (Zero Rate) as per VAT Notice 701/6 and 701/7, please choose the relevant form at the checkout.