Kamplex r26m Diagnostic Tympanometer
Kamplex r26m diagnostic tympanometer is designed to offer diagnostic tympanometry with features you might expect to find on clinical impedance units. The r26m is perfectly suited to life either in clinic or for use when conducting domiciliary or outreach services.
Kamplex r26m diagnostic tympanometer:
- Automated and manual test methods
- 226 Hz probe tones with optional high frequencies (678, 800 and 1000 Hz on r26m PT model)
- Additional tests include acoustic reflex, Ipsi or contralateral, reflex with automated pump control and reflex decay
- Clear high resolution 7” TFT colour screen
- Paediatric distraction via colourful animations on screen during quick check and HF tympanometry
- Fast built-in thermal printer
- Store results via SD card, export as PDF or via Kamplex patient management software
- NOAH compatible software
- 3 years warranty
Call us for lead times and trade prices.
Vat Relief If you are a charity or individual and the goods you buy from us you consider eligible for VAT Relief (Zero Rate) as per VAT Notice 701/6 and 701/7, please choose the relevant form at the checkout.