BKB-SIN is an advanced Speech-in-Noise test specially developed to estimate SNR loss with children, cochlear-implant wearers, and adults for whom QuickSIN is too difficult.
The test uses Bamford-Kowal-Bench sentences, recorded in four-talker babble.
Includes 2 CDs. CD 1 is the standard BKB-SIN with target talker and background babble recorded on same channel at pre-reorded signal-to-noise ratios. CD 2 is the split-track BKB-SIN with target talker and babble recorded on separate channels.
- demonstrate the advantages of amplification
- predict performance with hearing aids in loud, noisy environments
- assess directional microphone performance
- estimate children's performance for soft speech
- screen for auditory processing disorders in children
BKB-SIN includes: 2-CD set, educational materials, user manual, score sheets
Vat Relief If you are a charity or individual and the goods you buy from us you consider eligible for VAT Relief (Zero Rate) as per VAT Notice 701/6 and 701/7, please choose the relevant form at the checkout.