Regional Sales Manager (North and Scotland) – Education
PC Werth/IntriCon is the UK leader in the supply installation and consultation Soundfield systems, personal FM systems, PA systems, acoustic treatments and applied service to the Hearing Impaired and Mainstream Education sectors in the UK. In this role you will be working with Schools, Head Teachers, Business Managers, and Teachers of the Deaf, Heads of Service and Educational Audiologists. If you are passionate about communication and inclusion in education, you could be perfect for our expanding education team – we’d like to hear from you.
If you’re considering a new challenge, this could be the perfect role:
- Field based, covering North of England & Scotland
- Consultation, sales and support to educationalists in your area
- Work with Teachers, Heads, TODs, SENCO’s, Heads of Service, architects etc
- Soundfield, FM devices, PA Systems, acoustic treatments and complementary products/ services and support
- Develop your expertise with full support and training from our London based in-house team.
- Attractive salary package includes car, mobile phone, computer
Sales experience is desired but not essential.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of our company’s products
- Achieving the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding our customer base
- Servicing the needs of our existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Ideally with sales and negotiation skills
- Applicants from educational IT, Audiology, Speech and language or SEN background
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Good business sense
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
- Great at working within a team
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
- A full UK driving licence
Benefits for this role are:
- Salary commensurate on experience and qualifications.
- Company commission scheme
- Company Car
- Mobile phone
Tags: jobs at PC Werth