Our History

PC Werth is the UK’s original, longest established and largest supplier of specialist products to the UK’s hearing healthcare professionals. Established in 1947 by our dynamic founder, Peter Werth, we rapidly grew to play an instrumental role in shaping the independent hearing healthcare sector in the UK.

Originally sited close to Oxford St, in London’s West End, growth forced us to relocate to our integrated factory/ office site in Clapham, South West London in 1980. After the acquisition in 2015 by IntriCon Coorp., the company has moved to a more accessible location in Mitcham, at the outskirts of London.